my offer contains:
- Free consulting and advices on the textile field.
- Professional examination and condition reports.
Conservation program individual prepared for each textile.
- Conservation and restoration contain:
- ecclesiastical garments
- flags and banners
- historic costumes
- ancient, decorative fabrics (silk, cotton, wool, linen and other)
- embroideries (with metallic threads also)
- laces (white and metallic)
- and every other type of textiles from all times and cultures.
- Wet cleaning and chemical cleaning.
- Preparation for storage and display.
- Mounting and framing.
- Dyeing of fabrics and yarns.
- Technical examinations and reports.
- Identification of fibers and metals.
- Documentations and photographs (traditional and digital).
- Inventory of collections.
- Reproductions of tapestry and embroidery.
- Weaving and embroidering on request.